Standard Magento Maintenance and Support Service
This is suitable for new clients and projects that have an existing Magento presence that require support, maintenance and development services moving forward.
Our initial support service bundle has the following main objectives;
- To address the need for immediate support for any functional requirements to get the Magento store(s) working according to the desired operations, functions and systems that are currently in place.
- Ensure the website is stable and future proof.
- Address all of the future hosting requirements by moving the websites to a consolidated, well-supported, stable, optimised and PCI Compliant Magento hosting environment. This may include a single Magento store or all Magento stores running on a single instance (only if required).
- Provide a suitable support, maintenance and development service arrangement to ensure all future requirements of the website are addressed professionally and efficiently.
Our Magento Maintenance and Support Audit includes the following services;
- Client liaison based on Magento support, maintenance and development requirements defined in our initial assessment questionnaire. This will be sent to you upon request. It contains a series of questions to help us profile and assess your Magento store presence, environment and immediate support and maintenance needs.
- Current Magento website file retrieval (website files and database) – via login (require FTP/SSH access, Magento admin with Administrator privileges, website hosting control panel access, etc.) or downloadable ZIP file (all Magento and server files).
- Magento website file backup and retention.
- Magento establishment on our internal development server environment.
- Magento operation assessment review.
- Magento assessment report – documentation of feedback and findings.
- Magento file upload to new server location (if required). We will often recommend a hosting option if we feel that your Magento store can be enhance, stabilized or improved by an optimized Magento hosting environment.
- Establishment of online development and staging environment environment.
- General Magento trouble shooting, maintenance and developed as requested. Each item will be addressed based on the identified or expressed priority.
- Task and time log
- Access to our project management and support system.
This service covers the first 50 of hours of scheduled support and maintenance. Any residual time will be conveyed and can be utilised according to our Standard Magento Development, Support and Maintenance retainer terms. We also offer ongoing monthly development, support and maintenance retainers based on the average support and maintenance demands of the website(s).
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your Magento development, maintenance and support requirements.